Why become a JoHo member
JoHo is a foundation which initiates and facilitates projects focused on talent development and international cooperation. By being a member you support JoHo in all its activities. Projects are aimed at contributing to a tolerant, broad-minded and sustainable world.
JoHo wants people and organizations to collaborate and contribute to a tolerant and sustainable world.
- Through the establishment of global stores (support centers), networks and internet platforms, JoHo wants to encourage and support people and organizations in sharing knowledge, making decisions and developing talent.
- "Discover the invented wheels": the common theme in the activities of JoHo is making information available. Sharing information and bringing parties together through a practical approach saves time, money and effort. Also in international cooperation knowledge is not always shared and available resources are often underused. The wheels are being reinvented, again and again and by many organizations.
- By setting up local support centers JoHo makes a significant contribution to successful international cooperation. Interested and enterprising people with initiatives in the field of international cooperation, development, sustainable tourism and conservation, can easily get connected, transfer knowledge and get support.
JoHo target group
JoHo´s target groups are pupils, students, expats, entrepreneurs, travelers, volunteers and organizations who care about international cooperation.
JoHo's core themes are: Talent Development (Learn & Study, Work & Career, Enterprise & Initiate) and International Cooperation (Help & Inspiration, Travel & Control, Immigration & Immigrating).
JoHo products and services
JoHo's main products and services are: coaching, advice and discounts on insurances, travel services, activities, training, facilities, summaries and media.
- JoHo Centers: the online and physical JoHo platforms for JoHo supporters and members.
- JoHo World Supporter: the JoHo platform for everybody who wants to do something for another. It is an online community and marketplace for global citizens, businesses and volunteers.
- JoHo World Summary Bank: the JoHo platform for supply and demand in the field of national and international summaries.
- JoHo World Activity: the JoHo platform and concept store for supply and demand in terms of products, training, mediation and insurance for trips and activities abroad.
- JoHo World Insurances & Travel Information: the JoHo platform for all your insurances, security precautions, visa, vaccinations and health services related to a short or long stay abroad.
What is a JoHo support center?
In a JoHo support center, you can experience The World of JoHo. You can find the JoHo support centers in several cities in the Netherlands and you can walk in, just like in a regular store.
Where can I find JoHo support centers?
JoHo is based in the Netherlands in The Hague, Leiden and Utrecht. Abroad, you can find JoHo centers in Manilla, Beijing, Willemstad, and with partnerships in 35 other countries.
How can I use JoHo?
Explore The World of JoHo and make use of the support center, websites, magazines and events.
How can I support JoHo?
- By using the products and services of JoHo, you automatically support the objectives of JoHo.
- You can also donate online or via JoHo support centers.
- JoHo WorldSupporter members allow JoHo to act in the field of development cooperation, knowledge sharing and talent development.
How can JoHo support me?
In addition to the support that you provide, JoHo supports you with help in choosing, advice and discounts on insurance, travel, activities, training, facilities, summaries and media use.
- The name JoHo has had several meanings over the years.
- Today it refers to a more than 2000 year old quote from Ashoka. On the banks of the Ganges the Indian visionary & ruler Ashoka tried to explain to his people that all peoples of the earth are equal and can learn from each other: "Life is a Journey to Open mindedness, Helpfulness & Optimism."