- Wanted: Enthusiastic, inspirational TEFL tutors to deliver intensive practical TEFL courses
- Location: South Africa, United States, Australia, United Kingdom, or Ireland
- Deliver a TEFL course which includes, among other things, teaching TEFL methodology and language analysis, Giving teaching demonstrations, and Organising peer teaching practice.
- Provide TEFL career advice
- Promote i-to-i products and services to customers
- Complete course administration in a timely manner (approximately one hour per course)
- A DELTA qualification or equivalent qualification strongly preferred
- Three years’ teaching experience (ideally overseas)
- The ability to motivate and inspire!
- A strong commitment to customer service
- A passion for teaching overseas and inspiring students to achieve their dreams!
- Expert user of English
- Strong language awareness
- Familiarity with communicative methodology and PPP
- A broad knowledge of the current TEFL job market
- Excellent payment for each course delivered
- Full training from i-to-i on how to teach the course
- All the resources you’ll need for your students
- The opportunity for additional earnings when extra courses are in demand
Check for additional information about the vacancy the i-to-i website
Interested? Send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Add new contribution