JoHo kan jouw hulp goed gebruiken! Check hier de diverse bijbanen die aansluiten bij je studie, je competenties verbeteren, je cv versterken en je een bijdrage laten leveren aan een mooiere wereld
What do women mean when they say that they are 'sexually aroused'?Are they saying that they want to have sex?Are they saying that their present situation is sexually appealing to them?Are they describing what is happening in their body's?Sexual response cycle (DSM IV): Desire --> arousal --> plateau --> orgasm --> recoverySexual disorders in women according to DSM IV Sexual Desire Disorders Hypoactive sexual desireSexual aversionSexual arousal disordersLubrication problem(PGAD)Orgasmic disordersAnorgasmiaSexual pain disordersDyspareunia (pain during intercourse)Vaginismus (not being able to have intercourse at all)Sexual disorders in women according to DSM V Sexual Interest/Arousal DisorderOrgasmic DisorderGenito-Pelvic Pain/Penetration DisorderDyspareuniaVaginismus Unspecified Sexual DysfunctionSexual AversionAll these problems should cause significant suffering/distress or relational problems/ should not better be explained by other mental disorders or only consequence of a somatic illness.All these problems can be..Lifelong: it has been present since the person became sexually activeAcquired: it began after a period of relatively normal sexual functionGeneralized: in all types of stimulation, partners, situations Situational: only with certain stimulation, partners and situationsHyposexuality: persistent or recurrent deficiency or absence of sexual fantasies and desire for sexual activity. Incentive-motivation model:...
The full content is only visible for Logged in World Supporters.
More benefits of joining WorldSupporter
- You can use the navigation and follow your favorite supporters
- You can create your own content & add contributions
- You can save your favorite content and make your own bundles
- See the menu for more benefits
Full access to all pages on World Supporter requires a JoHo membership
- For information about international JoHo memberships, read more here.
Support JoHo and support yourself by becoming a JoHo member
Become a Member
- for free to follow other supporters, see more content and use the tools
- for a small donation by becoming a member to see all content
Why create an account?
- Your WorldSupporter account gives you access to all functionalities of the platform
- Once you are logged in, you can:
- Save pages to your favorites
- Give feedback or share contributions
- participate in discussions
- share your own contributions through the 11 WorldSupporter tools
Very good bundle! Roos Heeringa contributed on 07-01-2021 13:47
I see that you have links to other chapters of the textbook regarding sexology, it seems to me that these are all of the relevant chapters! Do I see this correctly?
Hi Roos, CAWortman contributed on 12-01-2021 14:27
I believe those were the chapters we had to study when I took the course. However, I'm not entirely sure. Which chapters do you mean?
Add new contribution