In this video, there are a couple of tips on how to stay safe during this pandemic. There is also some basic information on how to virus spreads and what is being done to stop it.
In short it comes down to 10 easy to follow tips:
- Face masks can prevent others from becoming sick if you're sick, but they will not block the virus out completely because to masks are low quality.
- If you don't have a mask you can use a scarf, fold it a couple of times and wrap it around you're face.
- Wash you're hands reguarly, Before meals, after meals etc.
- Coughing or sneezing should be done inside the elbow.
- If you use a tissue, throw it away after use. Do not reuuse it.
- Sanatize the surfaces you come in contact with, or are about to touch.
Things that do not work:
- Vitimin C
- Drinking or injecting bleach
- Face masks lower than N95