Latest feature: Sticky content
Today a new feature has been added: Sticky content. You can now pin your most relevant contribution(s) on top of your profile. Some content you create has a longer relevancy to your public than other contributions. With this feature you can direct visitors of your profile to the content you wish them to read or see first. Normally your latest content would appear on top.
How does it work?
- Go to your contribution
- Click 'Edit'
- Scroll all the way down to 'publication options'
- Choose 'I want this contribution to remain on top of my profile'
How to use the features of WorldSupporter
- During 2017 a complete redesign of WorldSupporter was launched. Since then JoHo developers have added new features, new lay outs, new navigation tools and notifications
- In this magazine you will find more information on how to use the newest features.
- The Dutch version is already available here