Duurzaamheid. Ik vind het een moeilijk begrip. Het is ook zo’n containerbegrip, dat je naar gelang je voorkeuren of (zakelijke) bezigheden op allerlei manieren kunt uitleggen. Dat maakt het ook zo lastig om duurzaamheid te definiëren. Duurzaam leven, hoe doe je dat? Duurzaamheid, een defi...
Dear All, My name is Elvira and I’m a 22 year old girl from the Netherlands, recently I went to Tanzania to work in an orphanage for girls. After an eight hour busdrive from Dar es Salaam to the orphanage I got a really warm welcome; a big hug from Tamari –the girl with the...
During my stay in the Philippines, I talked a lot with the au pair from my hostfamily. I've learned a lot about her life in the Philippines and was really inspired by her life stories. For this interview I wanted to chat with her daughter of my age (Janine), because I was very curious about her life...
EMPOWERING A NATION In 1988, CARE opened its first school on Sheikhupura Road, in the Pakistani province of Punjab. On day one, over 250 children had lined up outside, barely clothed but eager to learn. One school turned into several more. These children are no less capable than students attending p...
This is advertisement about how powerful we women are. Without women the world wouldn't be as it is today, we simply can't live without women. This advertisements states that and I totally agree with it. It's a video from Plannederland, an organisation trying to raise money in order to let women go ...
The programme of the conference will begin with a focus on analysing the different ways youth are militarised, looking at issues such as military and public spaces, Militainment, military and education, Queer/gender and militarism, and the recruitment of immigrants and low income youth. The second p...
Expo 2020 The next World Expo takes place in 2020, hosted by Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Expo 2020 will take place from October 2020-April 2021, on the theme 'Connecting Minds, Creating the Future'. According to the organizers, the Expo will be a “festival of human ingenuity,” in r...
The SDG Global Festival of Action The SDG Global Festival of Action is a ground-breaking event powered by the UN SDG Action Campaign with the support of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the German Federal Foreign Office and partners...
Using the coarse side of a box grater, grate the potatoes and place them into a sieve or colander over a bowl. Using the finer side of the grater, grate the onion and add it to the potato. Using the back of a spoon, or even your hands, squeeze out any excess water/juice from the potatoes and onion. ...
Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Boil the potatoes in a large pan of salted water until very soft. Drain and set to one side to cool down and steam dry. Once cool, mash until smooth.
- Put the cold mashed potato into a large bowl. Add the flour, egg and a good pinch of sal...
Een verzameling wetenschappelijke artikelen gebruikt bij het vak Vaders, Pedagogiek, jaar 2/3 Universiteit Leiden in studiejaren 14/15 en 15/16.
- Artikel 1. Fathers in attachment theory and research: A review
- Artikel 2. Patterns and predictors of father-infant engagement...
This summary was written in the year 2013-2014.
- CHAPTER A – ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS
- CHAPTER B – COMPONENTS OF THE STRUCTURE
- CHAPTER C – CLASSIFYING ORGANIZATIONS
- CHAPTER D – STRATEGY AND STRUCTURE
- CHAPTER E – SIZE ...
Het onderscheidend vermogen, of onderscheidingsvermogen van een statistische toets is de kans om een nulhypothese terecht te verwerpen, dus de kans dat de toets niet een fout van de tweede soort (type II-fout) maakt. Aangezien de alternatieve hypothese vaak samengesteld is, zal het onderscheidend ve...
Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
UN Goal targets:
- End all forms of discrimination against all women and girls everywhere
- Eliminate all forms of violence against all women and girls in the public and private spheres, including trafficking and sexual and other types of exploitation
- Eliminate all harmful practices, such as child, early and forced marriage and female genital mutilation
- Recognize and value unpaid care and domestic work through the provision of public services, infrastructure and social protection policies and the promotion of shared responsibility within the household and the family as nationally appropriate
- Ensure women’s full and effective participation and equal opportunities for leadership at all levels of decisionmaking in political, economic and public life
- Ensure universal access to sexual and reproductive health and reproductive rights as agreed in accordance with the Programme of Action of the International Conference on Population and Development and the Beijing Platform for Action and the outcome documents of their review conferences
- Undertake reforms to give women equal rights to economic resources, as well as access to ownership and control over land and other forms of property, financial services, inheritance and natural resources, in accordance with national laws
- Enhance the use of enabling technology, in particular information and communications technology, to promote the empowerment of women
- Adopt and strengthen sound policies and enforceable legislation for the promotion of gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls at all levels
- Goal 1: No Poverty
- Goal 2: Zero Hunger
- Goal 3: Good Health and Well-Being for People
- Goal 4: Quality Education
- Goal 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
- Goal 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Goal 9: Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- Goal 10: Reducing Inequalities
- Goal 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- Goal 13: Climate Action
- Goal 14: Life Below Water
- Goal 15: Life on Land
- Goal 16: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Goal 17: Partnerships for the Goals