Mihingo Lodge is looking for a management couple for the daily running of the lodge. Tasks include (among other things):
- management of restaurant and bar
- hosting new guests and organising special events
- staff management
- quality control of the properties, kitchen and customer care
- Organising horseback safaris in coordination with the guides
- project management: overseeing Mihingo Conservation Foundation (MCF)
Mihingo Lodge is a luxurious, environmentally friendly lodge close to Lake Mburo National Park. The lodge offers daytime and overnight horse safaris, mountainbiking and wildlife spotting.
Are you interested in managing Mihingo Lodge with your partner? You can apply for the job through this link (closing date: 22nd of February 2020).