Werkzaamheden in het kort: o.a.
- Contribute to the daily management routines of the safari lodge
- Contribute to a pleasant stay for the guests and the maintenance of the lodge, and the maintenance of the land
- After a training period you will function in an independent team that supports the management
Competenties die je kunt opdoen en andere voordelen: o.a.
- You gain unique experience in business and develop intercultural skills
- You have the chance to (temporarily) to build a new life in South Africa
- Competences that you can acquire and develop are: leadership, vision, self-confidence, environment consciousness, purposefullness.
Competenties die je nodig hebt en andere voorwaarden: o.a.
- Competences you need: reliability, flexibility, perseverance, independent, technical and communication skills
- You are hospitable, like to take care of the guests and arrange everything behind the scenes for them.
- Experience with the hospitality industry is an advantage and you need to feel comfortable living in a remote area.
* This vacancy is one of the many organisations that offers paid work, internships or volunteerwork abroad and that you can find through JoHo.
* For more information about this vacancy check out the Werken & Vacatures in het buitenland page on JoHo.org