JoHo Philippines and Smokey Tours aim to bring volunteers and tourists in contact with locals and contribute to local projects in Manila. The social project Smokey Tours can use your help as a student or young professional to contribute to the development of the tours
- You'll be working in a young and international team and contributing to all common tasks (e.g. tour bookings, mail management, product development) for Smokey Tours.
- You'll be in contact with tourists, volunteers, local organizations and tour leaders.
- You'll be assisting in public relations, contacts with local organizations and supporters, and media coverage.
What to expect...
- Experienced (English/Dutch) speaking assistance on site
- Working in a international and dynamic team
- Contributing to local projects and sustainable tourism
- The opportunity to add a holiday in the Phillippines to your internship
- The experience of a lifetime!
- You can choose to do part of the internship in The Netherlands (The Hague)
- take initiative and have a problem solving mindset
- have the ability to multitask and take responsibilities
- are a social personality, flexible and proactive
- are proficient knowledge of English
How to apply:
Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com