With the Too Good to Go packages I had a huge cauliflower. I have read so many articles lately and tried to make the theory practical.
How to use food better and make meals?
- The cauliflower leaves (which I would normally throw out).
- The cauliflower parts which were not the nicest.
- Left over selery (the parts I normally dont eat).
Just experiment with the amounts. Put it to boil, as short as possible (to not waste too much electricity).
- Add fried onion and garlic.
- In the blender added three vegetable cubes with some liquid of the pan.
Put it in my glass filled with the soup (not totally full) jars (in the freezer) and ready to eat for 2 per jar. Now I can eat soup, for a week. Well done my mother said!