- 1 mango
- 400 ml (Greek style) yogurt
- 1 vanilla pod
- 20 g raw almonds
- 20 g raw cashewnuts
- 20 g raw pecans
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 sprigs of mint
How to whip up this dessert:
- Cut the mango lenghtwise. Remove one halve, take the halve with the pit and cut the pulp on top of the pit into cubes. Scrap off the cubes with a spoon or sharp knife. Take out the pit, and cut the pulp on the other side also into cubes and scrape them off again. Then scrape off the pulp from the two remaining peels.
- Cut the vanilla pod lenghtwise, open it and scrape the marrow from the vanilla pod.
- Mix half of the yogurt with the marrow from the vanilla pod.
- Puree the rest of the yogurt with the mango.
- Roughly chop the nuts.
- Layer the mango yogurt mixture and vanilla yogurt in glasses and spoon some chopped nuts between each layer.
- Garnish with cinnamon and mint.
Number of Persons: