In Thailand you can find the popular Pad Thai on every street corner. Pad See Ew is a bit less well-known, but evenly delicious. It is a simple noodle dish, recognisable by the wide and thin rice noodles that are being used. If you can't find the wide noodles, you can also use another type of noodles.
- Heat oil in a frying pan/wok and fry the garlic over low heat.
- Add the chicken and stir for about one minute
- Then add the kale, carrot, noodles, sugar and sauces and mix. Stir for about 2 minutes
- Make room on one side of the wok and crack an egg on the empty side.
- Sramble the egg and mix with the noodles. Then turn up the heat and fry for about 30 seconds.
- To top off the noodles. Sprinkle a bit of ground pepper, chili flakes or lime on top.