Yellow Curry is truely amazing, it contains a burst of flavour and warms you up in the cold days. This recipe is one of my favourites, it's not very difficult to make and still looks AWESOME also if you have friends over, so try it out! :)
1. Cut the vegetables
2. Put the rice to boil
3. Add the oil to a large pan, and when hot add the onion. Fry until translucent, add the garlic for about one minute.
3. Add the pumpkin, bell pepper and chilli pepper, followed by the coconut milk, vegetable broth and curry paste.
4. Let it simmer for about 15-20 minutes, or until pumpkin is tender.
5. Taste and add salt/pepper/soysauce (only a little bit!) if necessary
6. Add the lemon juice and simmer for another 2-3 minutes (you can also already add the cashews if you like them to be a bit softer, which is also delicious!)
7. Serve with the rice and put some spring onion and cashews on top for serving.
8. ENJOY! :)
P.S. If you want to make your own yellow curry paste, check out this recipe for example: https://pinchofyum.com/easy-homemade-yellow-curry-paste