How can I share knowledge and experiences on the JoHo WorldSupporter platform?
How to use and help WorldSupporter
- Go to 'WorldSupporter Tools' for a brief introduction to the different tools on WorldSupporter
- Go to 'Supporter Tools: ABC' for an overview of all feateres of the platform
To make optimal use of the WorldSupporter platform, you can use the functionalities below. Most features are only available to logged in Supporters
How to use the features of WorldSupporter
- Since the launch in 2012 of JoHo WorldSupporter the JoHo developers have added new features, new navigation tools and content notifications
- In this magazine you will find more information on how to use the newest features.
- The Supporter Tools ABC gives an overview of all functionalities for both visitors and active Supporters. The Tool overview focusses on the different page types for sharing your stories, ideas and inspiration.
- The Dutch version is already available here
- Didn't find your answer yet? Use the WorldSupporter contact form
More specific manuals per WorldSupporter tool
A statement on WorldSupporter has two main purposes: (1) starting a discussion or (2) sharing a thought to inspire others. You can make your own statement or use a quote.
- To start a discussion a statement preferably contains a short statement followed by the