As a Cultural Ambassador you would teach English, with a focus on communication skills, in Chinese primary and secondary schools in the city of Lishui,Zhejiang Province.
You will be assigned to different groups of students. Your main responsibilities are teaching speaking English, organising activities for students to learn about European cultures, participating in yearly school activities and celebrating traditional Chinese festivals. In total, you will have a maximum 20 teaching hours per week. Each teaching hour is 45 minutes. The age of the students is between 8 and 15 years old.
Date: The latest starting date of the program is 2nd of December 2019 and the finishing date of the program is 30th of June 2020. Between January and February 2020 you will even have a 4 weeks paid winter holiday to travel around China and other Asian countries.
Does this sound like something for you?
- Are you from one of the European Union countries?
- Do you speak fluent English?
- Do you have a Bachelor degree or above?
- Can you provide us with a proof of no criminal record?
- Are you physically and psychologically healthy. (A signed letter from a physician is required).
- Do you have an open-minded and flexible attitude?
If you answered yes to all these questions: click on this link to find out about more benefits and to apply to this vacancy!