This bundle contains a summary for the course "Cultural Psychology" taught at the University of Amsterdam. This contains the book: "Cultural Psychology by S.J. Heine (third edition)" and several articles.
The following chapters of the book are used:
-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14.
The following articles are used:
- Gendron, Crivelli, & Barrett (2018). Universality reconsidered: Diversity in making meaning of facial expressions.
- Henrich, Heine, & Norenzayan (2010). Most people are not WEIRD.
- Miyamoto, Nisbett, & Masuda (2006). Culture and the physical environment.
- Plaut, Markus, Treadway, & Fu (2012). The cultural construct of self and well-being: A tale of two cities.
- Talhelm et al. (2014). Large-scale psychological differences within china explained by rice versus wheat agriculture.