The biggest challenge of the present pandemic situation is the lack of healthcare workers. Yes, the doctors, nurses, and other professionals did provide services, but many of them got sick, thus, isolated themselves, leaving the hospitals to look for backup staff. The recruiters are trying their best to pick the slack up. Go through the rest of the discussion to see how they are stepping up, and implement some of these solutions for your own company.
- The recruiters are tracking the hiring process as quickly as possible. Yes, even emergency dentists in Australia are facing a Covid outbreak said that they are approving the contracts for the interim candidates within a couple of hours. Normally, it takes at least two weeks. The recruiters are also putting their faith in the healthcare groups, giving them permission to offer treatments.
- Video interviewing has acquired extensive popularity all across the globe. Rather than face-to-face interaction, the recruiters are using digitized tools and their profound knowledge to video screen the candidates. The candidates, on the other hand, who want the job, must know how to create an impact from a distance. Most of the hiring decisions are taken on the basis of video interviews.
- Covid19 bears a close resemblance to 9/11 or a series of coordinated terrorist attacks that happened in the month of September in 2001. Now, the recruiting teams are doing just what they did then. They are being patient, pleasant, and persistent. There is a dire need for healthcare workers, so why not be honest with them? Why not tell them what exactly they are jumping into?
- Remember, the people employed also have a life, and just because they agreed to work during an emergency does not mean they should give up all the other aspects of their existence. The best recruiters provide healthcare workers with technology to talk to their family and friends. They also receive incentives for their unflinching dedication.
- Finally, yet importantly, the recruiters are trying to stop the infection from spreading. They are not hiring candidates just because they are qualified and skilled but also because they are in proper health condition. The candidates have to fill a form in which they have to inform if they had a fever, cough, and cold, headache, etc. in the past 14 days. They are also thoroughly diagnosed before the hiring.
The healthcare workers, along with the recruiters, need to maintain safety under all circumstances. They must wash their hands with a strong cleanser, wear high-grade gloves, masks, or face shields.
It is mandatory to extend support for small businesses who are adapting to provide emergency services. The healthcare recruiters are doing whatever they can to help the clients without any sort of delay. Even amidst the pandemic, one can never compromise the wellbeing, especially if he or she is suffering from a chronic illness. Well, you can undertake the solutions stated above to hire employees; after all, these are not meant only for the medical sector.