Today it is exactly one year ago I came back from Vietnam. What a wonderfull experience that was, once again I could live my dream of being a World Supporter. Once again I had to chance to give something back but in fact receive so much more from them.
Whenever I think back at my time with Vrijwillig Wereldwijd over in Can Tho my heart just stops for one beat, it still touches me so deeply. That is one of the reason why I, today, celebrate my anniversary at JoHo Worldsupporter, because I believe everyone should experience such a thing to understand why it is so important to support this world and the people that live on it.
Although I will fill in my last survey after writing this blog, and although the official tasks of this project are therewith done for me, I am not planning on stopping now. I will keep on going as an World Supporter and I will keep on going blogging for you and others, because I am a World Supporter for life.
There are some short term goals I have for myself since I am a graduated Lifestyle Professional now;
1. Find a job with a social focus so I can keep on working on my vision to make a better world together
2. Win the Blog Award in January so I can make the JOHO magazine of 2015 (dream big, isn't it ;) )
3. Save money for a new trip to an third world country and start a new project
4. Write a business plan for an world supporting idea I have and find investors.
5. KEEP ON SUPPORTING THE WORLD
Lots of Love Cecile
Add new contribution